Premed 101 Forums

OUT OF PROVINCE

Guest purplefairy13

Guest purplefairy13

I'm 'p' ...so there's still hope for the alphabetical theory for me....but its 11:30 for me...eep!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kirsteen

Hi there;

Adele is often toiling away in the office pretty early, so it's entirely possible that the calls were begun pre-9am.

Good luck everyone!

Kirsteen

Guest purplefairy13

there are no posts on the 'in prov' forum...so perhaps they are calling oop first....come on alphabetical order ;)

Guest happy2bme

hmmm quiet on the posting front.....

Maybe Adele is taking a coffee break now because she started so early....haha

Guest purplefairy13

Thought I'd try a new color to post in....no...still not less nervous....the next post will revert to purple....

Guest SunDoc

My partner is a mental health clinician and she confirmed my neruosis weeks ago, but observed a marked increase this morning!

I've been trying hard to keep from jumping in on the postings, but alas, here I am.... waiting impatiently as well..... good luck all.

SD

Guest mosquitoba

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! i got a call from my mom, who played the "accepted" message for me from the answering machine (so don't worry those of you not at home today, they WILL leave a message!) and i'm in! maybe foosball is a good idea wylie! 34Q mcat, 4.5 GPA

GOOD LUCK ALL!

mosquitoba

Guest purplefairy13

Congratulations Mosquitoba!! :):D;)

You really deserve it!

Hopefully I'll see ya there :o

PurPLeFaiRy13

Guest mosquitoba

purple i'm rooting for you! given your history with academic success, stay confident! :) the calls seem to be sort of sporadic anyway!

m

Guest canmed

Just called Calgary.... they are doing the OOP first then in-prov... so it doesn't look good considering In provence have heard already

Guest purplefairy13

Thanks Mosquitoba...keeping my fingers crossed...the phone just rang for me, but it was my brother buzzing to get upstairs...almost had a heart attack :rollin

Guest jlw

Soooooo I'm hoping that it's not a bad thing if I haven't heard yet and I'm OOP.....

congrats to those who have heard.....

seriously how can a girl work when people are hearing ... that's so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest purplefairy13

Hey Everybody...I called Calgary (yeah, yeah, I know....), and they said the following.

-Adele is calling out of province first, then in province

Guest Steve U of T

Well I haven't heard yet. Then again, I'm at work and they have my home number, and I haven't tried checking my messages there.

Guest CrazyKath

So.. in province thread is growing bigger and bigger. Looks like we're in the "come on waitlist!" basket now....

*shakes fist at the 10 people throughout Canada that got their OOP calls...*

haha j/k. Congrats to all who got their calls!!

Now... decline and go to Toronto and make space for me

:rollin

Guest Cowgirl Jenn

So, just to clarify....

No one CURRENTLY IN Calgary has heard yet?? For all of you waiting to hear, I have learned from experience that this site is a pretty good guage of whats going on....ie: the fact that no one on this site from Calgary has heard is a good indication that they either haven't started calling Calgarian applicants yet, or they haven't call many. Typically and lot of "keeners" seem to haunt this site (myself included) and compose a good chunk of those accepted. I'm currently a med student at UofA and I have to say of the people on the UofA thread, a fair chunk (more than 50%) got in (immediately or waitlisted). SO keep your hopes up (ESPECIALLY YOU RYAN), and Good LUCK!

Jenn

Archived