Premed 101 Forums

OUT OF PROVINCE

Guest purplefairy13

Guest nutmeg

I just checked my home voice mail and found out that I'm in! I'm so happy, Calgary is my first choice! I'm in Vancouver and the message was time stamped 10:30 (B.C. time).

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mosquitoba

hey all - just found out i was also accepted to u of m (my first choice). i know this is jumping the gun but i probably will decline u of c's offer in favour of u of m (manitoban at heart ;) ). not saying there won't be any more calls, but my spot will probably be opened up for another oop! now if i can just stop shaking and wrap my head around all this!

mosquitoba

Guest purplefairy13

Congrats Mosquitoba!!! :D

hmmmm...oop spots opening you say....so maybe there is a chance....

Oh well...until May 31st then, If I don't hear anything this weekend :P

Congratulations to everyone, whether or not you got 'the call' today ;)

Guest jlw

That's great that you've heard from your #1! And to everyone else that has heard, a big pat on the back as well.

I'm still waiting here, but that's alright... patience is a virtue right;) Waitlist or rejection, the weather is being far too beautiful here to have any feelings except sunshiney ones today!

Guest squeegy80

Just to let everyone know, all OOP's that did not receive acceptances are waitlisted this year. So 85 on the waitlist. She said it's because they weren't sure with the new system how it would work and they wanted to be sure they had enough on the waitlist.

More waiting then...

Congats to those accepted, but please reject it :P

squeegy

Archived