Premed 101 Forums

Lunch on Thursday

Guest bananacreampie

Guest bananacreampie

To everybody:

Lunch, Thursday July 8th at Luciano's (just across from the hospital on 16th ave) at around 12:30 pm. Hopefully you can stop by, if even for a little bit. PM me if you need more info. If there are any 2nd or 3rd years around, we'd love to meet you too.

cheers, bcp :)

Guest bananacreampie

Hey guys,

Reservations are made for Thursday 12:30 pm, if you think you might come let me know (in case I need to make the reservation bigger), but if you just drop by that is cool too ;) .

Just ask for the "med students" and they should lead you to us. Luciano's is in the Stadium Shopping Centre across from the hospital beside the Wendy's. If you know someone that doesn't frequent the forum let them know too.

cheers, bcp

Guest Heidio

Hi ladies,

I'll be there. I have a meeting up until 12 on main campus. I'm hoping it doesn't run late, but if it does I may end up being slightly late for lunch. BCP, I'll give you a call on my way over if it does go slightly late.

Thanks,

Heidi

• 2 weeks later...
Guest frogcanada

I just heard about this message as I was blissfully unaware on my honeymoon. But I do look very forward to meeting all of you very soon : )

And by the way, if you know of anyone looking for a beautiful house to live in for August 1, tell them to check my posting in the Housing forum...

Later!

FC

Archived