Premed 101 Forums

Shuttle

Guest ctrain07

Guest ctrain07

I know this has already been discussed in the past, but I couldn't find it in the old posts. Basically, I just want to confirm that there is an efficient means of transportation from the LRT drop off to the med school. I heard there was a shuttle, but can any current students vouch for the efficiency of it?

I'm asking because my fiancee and I are getting a place in the DEEP south of Calgary, right next to an LRT station though. So, I will have a fairly lengthy train ride, which I don't mind that much (either sleep or study time:D ). I just want to make sure that the commute from the LRT drop off to the school dosen't add another 20 minutes to the trip!

Any input would be appreciated......

Cheers,

ctrain07 (formerly C Train...... lost account info so had to change>: )

Guest anxiously

Hey ctrain07,

The shuttle doesn't add too much time to the trip....usually. You'll get off at lions park station and then catch the #91 to the hospital. During rush hour the #91 runs every 10 minutes and the rest of the day its every 20. So, unless you just miss it the wait isn't usually too bad. You can also catch the #40 from lions park but I don't see that one around much, not sure how often it runs. Once you're on the bus its less than 5 minutes to the hospital. One train and one bus probably won't be too bad of a daily trip for you....right now I'm two buses and two trains away....plenty of napping time!!

Archived