Premed 101 Forums

Paperwork

Guest hringrose

Guest hringrose

I am getting all of my papers filled out and am just wondering a couple of things...

Do they expect you to get your immunization form in by June 30- the same day your transcripts are due?

Do you need to phone and make sure your transcripts were received or do they contact you if they are missing?

When do we pay tuition?

Thanks

By the way, I read some really inspiring things about the med school in Calgary in a thread entitled "I hate med school" started by a student from another med school. It might be worth reading it...but I've lost the link. If I find it, I'll paste the link here.

Guest Jerika81

No, you definitely don't need to get the immunization stuff done by June 30th. They might start to harass you about it by the beginning of September, if that, but it's not a huge priority.

I assume they would phone you if you have accepted the offer of admission and they don't receive your transcripts.

You pay tuition about mid-September, and then the second half is paid in mid-January, these are the same times when main campus students pay tuition for the fall and winter semesters.

Guest katwoman2003

You can find the fee schedule here:

www.ucalgary.ca/pubs/cale...hedule.htm

....so our deadline is Sept 21 for tuition fees. I found the following website very useful if you have other questions about the fees/tuition:

www.fp.ucalgary.ca/financ..._index.htm

I spoke with Adele a while ago re: immunization and she said there isn't a set deadline as long as you get it in as soon as you can. If you haven't completed your requirements just send whatever you have before school starts and send the rest as soon as you can because she realizes that some people may be still working on the Hep B series.

Archived