Premed 101 Forums

Accepted/Rejected/Waitlisted??? (for current applicants)

Guest Ian Wong

26 minutes ago, Mac2134 said:

They said as and when positions become available so I would imagine they could start giving offers as early as tomorrow 

Okay I was wondering whether they'd send out waitlist offers on a rolling basis or in batches. Guess we'll just have to wait and see

Accepted/Waitlisted/Regrets: Waitlisted 

In Province (IP)/ Out of Province (OOP): OOP

AGPA (x.xx/4.5): 4.45 

MCAT (xx.xx/528): 523

Rural/Non-Rural:  Non-rural 

Advanced Academics (PhD, pubs, academic appointment): 0

Will take myself off the waitlist as I’ve been accepted in Ontario. Good luck to everyone on the waitlist!

52 minutes ago, Mac2134 said:

They said as and when positions become available so I would imagine they could start giving offers as early as tomorrow 

They are usually super slow at rolling them out. Someone has been accepted 2 weeks into the school year (2 years ago). So it's honestly a crap shoot as to when it will be but will come eventually

2 hours ago, Ontario have mercy said:

Accepted/Waitlisted/Regrets: Waitlisted 

In Province (IP)/ Out of Province (OOP): OOP

AGPA (x.xx/4.5): 4.45 

MCAT (xx.xx/528): 523

Advanced Academics (PhD, pubs, academic appointment): 0

Will take myself off the waitlist as I’ve been accepted in Ontario. Good luck to everyone on the waitlist!

Congratulations! Is the OOP wait list separate from the IP? Is it tiered as well?

2 hours ago, crossfit94 said:

They are usually super slow at rolling them out. Someone has been accepted 2 weeks into the school year (2 years ago). So it's honestly a crap shoot as to when it will be but will come eventually

Last year tier 1 was sent email on May 29th and tier 2 on July 11th. Rumor has it they did accept some tier 3's but I'm not sure/ cannot confirm a date

Accepted/Waitlisted/Regrets: Accepted (May 14th 2020 9 am)

In Province (IP)/ Out of Province (OOP): IP

AGPA (x.xx/4.5): ~4.5

MCAT (xx.xx/528): 512

SES: few checked

Advanced Academics : no

1 hour ago, Docodoc123 said:

Has anyone heard anything about the waitlist movement? Sorry for repeating the same question but I was wondering if the waitlist will start to move now as i believe today was last day to accept for IP applicants?

A friend of mine on tier 1 got in today for IP

11 hours ago, Docodoc123 said:

Has anyone heard anything about the waitlist movement? Sorry for repeating the same question but I was wondering if the waitlist will start to move now as i believe today was last day to accept for IP applicants?

I was on the tier 1 waitlist (as was a friend of mine) and we both got in yesterday so there’s definitely been a good amount of movement.