Premed 101 Forums

Emails sent

Guest 007

Guest flying kumquat

I didn't get an email, so I called the office. I got waitlisted, which is much better than the rejection I was expecting after what I thought was an awful interview.

Anyone know how many are on the waitlist this year? Is there any way to find out what our ranking is? The person I called said she didn't have that information.

Guest nextstopmd

The office won't tell you your ranking on the waitlist to stop people from 'sitting' on spots in the hope that one will come up. That being said, many people from the waitlist get in, so you still have a good chance if you've been waitlisted.

Guest moxiekat

Just recieved the good news by acceptance email too. For everyone on the waitlist, you have one more spot opening up because I have already decided to stay at home and accept UBC's offer.

Guest pinkmango2005

Hi everyone! Congrats to all of you that got the good news today!

So, is the general consensus that all the e-mails went out at once this morning? Would anyone (who's not too busy partying it up right now!) be willing to post the time their e-mail was sent out so we can compare if they all went out at the same time or not? I'm just wondering if I should keep checking my e-mail every 2 seconds or if i've already missed the boat. Ugghhh...all this on top of U of A invites today (supposedly)....I think I'm going to have an aneurysm! I guess I could call...but I'm too much of a wimp. :(

Guest pinkmango2005

Thanks guys! I think that pretty much gives me my answer. Ha ha...not quite the one I wanted but oh well. I'm sure I'll get over it :)

Congratulations!

• 1 year later...

Archived