Premed 101 Forums

anyone looking for roomates?

Guest md23

Guest md23

hi,

I am from bc, and am going to kingston next week to look for a place. at first i just thought i would get a one bedroom apt to start, but some of the really nice apartments are expensive for one bedroom, but really reasonable for two bedrooms. not sure if they have any vacancies? just curious if anyone is interested, or looking for a roomate.

md23

Guest Pochacco

Hi,

I'm currently in Edmonton and will be returning home to Ontario within the next two weeks to start looking for housing in Kingston. I'm also hoping to find a decent two bedroom apartment to share with a female roomate. If anyone is looking for a roomate for next year and would perhaps like to apartment hunt with me, let me know.

Pochacco

Guest MississaugaBoy

Hi

I am also looking for a roomate or several roomates. I am very easy going and I get along with just about everyone. I was planning on going to Kingston sometime soon to look for a place. Let me know if you want to go apartment hunting.

Eric

Guest sunmr

Hey Eric, MD23,

I'm looking for roommates too, but I can only visit Kingston on weekends until the first couple weeks in August. Then I can go whenever. SO...

If y'all want to get together sometime to look for a place, or if one of you does, you can email me at

supperbox@hotmail.com

If not, that's cool too.

See you in September (or sooner)!

Guest MississaugaBoy

Hey Sunmr

I just sent you an e-mail. If you are still looking for a roomate, let me know...we could do the trip whenever.

If anyone else is looking for roomates, we could all try to find a place together.

You can reach me at ericraddatz@hotmail.com.

Word of advice: GO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO FIND A PLACE TO LIVE! Three years ago, i came out from BC to look for a place in early July and the pickings were slim if you didn't want to pay a horendous price or live in a mold/rat infested dump! Not to worry anyone too much, there are decent places out there, especially if you want to get a roomate. Alot of med people end up down on Ontario St. in one of the Homestead properties. If you're willing to live a little further away (you have a car), you can get cheaper rent and you're not stuck in the Ghetto. It still takes less than 10 minutes by car for me to get to KGH and people would consider where I live far away.

Good luck house hunting!

• 1 year later...

Archived