Premed 101 Forums

So who's going to Queens for sure?

Guest nextstopmd

Guest nextstopmd

I guess the subject line says it all. Just wondering who'll be going to Queens in the fall for sure. I know I will be!!

I can't even explain how excited I am that I got into my first choice school, and I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone in a couple of months.

Anyone find a place to live yet?

Guest oO0chickpea0Oo

I'm going to Queen's...For Sure!! :D

I can't wait to meet everyone either...really excited too, cuz Queen's was my top choice also!!

I haven't found a place yet either, but I applied for res...dunno when I find out about if I got in or not...hmmmm...

Well...see you all soon!!

~pea~

Guest coastal79

I'll be there, guaranteed! Queens was my first choice as well and I'll be living in Meds House.

See you in September!!!:b

Four's in!

Queen's has been my number one choice from the beginning. Some of my considerations may be different than most (great place for raising kids, great restaurants, easy hop to Edmonton to see family).

I was really impressed by the campus, the facilities, and the staff on the interview weekend. The admissions office has been impressive as well: prompt, and understanding.

I wish I could start the move tomorrow . . . .

Bil :D

Guest CareBear15

I'll be at Queen's next year too... make me #5.

It was the video that got me. People at U of T were shocked that I would go to a school based on a video alone. :)

Joking aside, Queen's has awesome bursaries and K-town is amazing!

See ya at Stages :)

I notice some of you are looking for housing.......I know people in meds that are posting openings in houses they know of on the Queen's Meds Board so that's something to check out besides the Queen's Apartment and Housing Service Listings. I'm not in meds yet, but I look forward to having you all in Ktown next year!

• 2 years later...

Archived