Premed 101 Forums

housing

Guest blinknoodle

Guest blinknoodle

Does anyone have tips for finding housing in Kingston? Any places to stay clear (student ghetto)? Anyone have a bedroom free for september?

Thanks for your help!

-blinknoodle

Guest Sarah371

Take a look at Student's Medical House...close to everything...you get to know people from all four years and alumni too....10 meals a week are included in rent....you will get a brochure with your orientation package and people would be happy to show you around.

Off campus there is the "med student ghetto" east of city park...mainly in zone one. Check out listings on the Queen's Housing site. Steer clear of the "student ghetto as they are on a different timetable for meds and have been known to have vermin problems

On campus there are graduate student dorms which you can live in.

Congratulations on your acceptance!!!

SARAH

Guest strider2004

THere is a great 1-bedroom opening up in my apartment building, for July 1. The address is 80 William St and the landlord is Speros Kanellos, 613-542-8921. I just moved into a unit in the building and he told me to let everyone know about another unit opening up(it was my classmate's for 4 years, but she bought a condo this year)

The rent should be $795 incl a parking spot. It's about a 10-15 min walk to campus, lake view. I'd take it myself if I hadn't already moved into another unit.

Tell him Alex sent you.

• 2 years later...

Archived