Premed 101 Forums

Accepted?!?

Guest Ian Wong

Guest soapyslicer

Hi,

Have been following the posts and must admit has anyone ever published anything on sympathy waiting game pains. I know my husband had a sympathy pregnancy but man I am on pins and needles waiting to hear from everyone what the next year will bring you. I wish everyone of us could get in, we all will be great doc's.

Congrats to those who know and good luck to those that don't.

soapy

Guest Med2B

Waitlisted!

Im surprised since,like another person on this board, Ive never had a conversation with so much clockwatching before in my life.

Anyway, I'm going to remove myself off the waitlist within the next couple of days so maybe that'll help someone out.

Guest rookiemeds

Finally got the mail from Queen's and I'm accepted! Yay! :D Queen's was definitely my first choice in Ontario but my gut is telling me to stick with Dal so I'll probably be declining.

Guest DonaldKaufman

I'm still waiting for a letter from Queen's out here on the east coast....

Congrats to those of you who have been accepted!

UBCLebronJames - how have you been?? I sent you an email to your Yahoo account last week, but it bounced back to me. What's up with that??

Guest UBClebronjames

hey everyone,

Just to let you know, the mail has been arriving on the west coast (vancouver). I just got my acceptance letter to Queen's this morning :D but I will be declining it. Best of luck to those already accepted and those waiting to move up the waitlist!

DonaldKaufman all I can say is that you're typing in a wrong email haha. But I'll cut you some slack since my last name isn't that easy to spell. Howsbout I email you.

Guest MDSMelissa

Congratulations UBClebronjames! It was so nice to meet you at Queen's. I am sure that whatever school you are going to attend is lucky to have you!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Raven526

Congrats on your acceptance. Here's my story, let me know what you think. I have a 4 yr. B.Sc in bio from Guelph (1990) and have had a great gov't job ever since. I am considering applying and was wondering what your thoughts were. I'm native and fluent in french. My GPA was far from stellar but those marks are 14 years old. I'm looking at Northern Ontario Medical School for '05. I don't know if I should apply in the aboriginal stream (they have 2 spots for aboriginals) or as a mature student in the general stream. NOMS doesn't require MCAT and writing that is out of the question. I believe all the schools out west require the MCAT and have fairly strict prerequ's.

What do you think?

Raven

• 2 years later...

Archived