Premed 101 Forums

Dedicated forum for incoming Queen's students

Guest MellowYellow

Guest MellowYellow

Congratulations to those who got accepted! As part of the orientation, we've created a private forum for you guys:

pub63.ezboard.com/bqueensmeds2006

You should've received a letter from our class with the password to the forum. I encourage you to post there, meet your future classmates, and maybe even find a roommate for next year. Only those who are accepted will have the password, so feel free to trade contacts there.

If there are any questions, you can post it there, or email me directly.

Once again, congratulations!

Patrick

Queen's 06

Edited just to fix your link; it wasn't working. -Ian

Guest phat510

I've looked through all the papers I received a few times and I can't find a password anywhere, maybe I misplaced the paper or something. Is there another way for me to get it? Thanks,

Jon

Guest MellowYellow

It seems that the admission office did not send out our letter with acceptance. But fear not, it will definitely be sent to you after you've agreed to come to Queen's next year

Guest phat510

That would explain it, I was inquiring about the password, etc. over the phone with admissions today and they had no idea what I was talking about. I guess there's not a lot of traffic on there then?

• 1 month later...
Guest MellowYellow

As far as I know, the package with a copy of What's up Doc and various other info has been mailed out to those who are coming to Queen's. In the What's Up Doc you will find a password to the QM7 Delicated forum: pub63.ezboard.com/bqueensmeds2006

Sorry about the delay, and enjoy!

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

I am starting at Queen's next week and I really want to read the Queen's '07 forum, but when I try to login in it doesn't work. Any suggestions?? Thanks

Guest seedstrike

Hi Beth,

First of all, you will need to setup another account with ezboard because your current account (Beth) is a local account (works only for this site) and would not be valid for the Queen's forum. Go for a Global account this time as those work for all ezboard forums

After you are done signing up for an account, go to the Queen's Messageboard page, login, and then click on the link that takes you to to the 07 Dedicated site. The next screen should ask you to input a password (which was sent to you with the package we recieved about a month ago or so). After you input the password, you should be set; next time you come to the site, you won't need to re-input the password as long as you sign in with the same username.

Hope this helps.

OTHERS: If I made an error, or if there's an easier way, feel free to correct this.

Thanks for your help seedstrike.....but, I am still having problems. I have opened a new account, but each time I try to login (from the meds 06 page) I enter my info and then the login screen just comes up again. Anyone have any ideas of what is wrong.

Thanks,

beth

Hey Beth,

It could be that your browser isn't set to accept cookies. If you're using Internet Explorer, click Tools > Internet Options > Privacy and set the bar to "Accept All Cookies". (I don't know how it works for Netscape I'm afraid.) Hope this helps!

• 2 years later...

Archived