Premed 101 Forums

when do we find out?

Guest artef

Guest artef

At Queen's, are letters sent out on the last working day of May, or will does admissions mail the letters out a few days earlier so we get them on around May 30th? I just read on the Mac forum that their acceptances were post marked a few days earlier and wondered what Queen's does.

when we do receive the letters, what will they look like? I am assuming that the acceptances are big packages, but is this also what the waitlist letters look like? Also, does anyone know how many people are put on the waiting list? Thanks

Guest JSS02

I got a waitlist letter and (two weeks later) an acceptance letter from Queen's last year. They both came in a typical sized white envelope (i.e. no big package), sent by regular mail.

As for when you receive them, the OMSAS website says that offers go out on the last working day of May. But last year at Queen's, people starting actually receiving acceptance letters on the 31st. If you check the "Accepted/Rejected/Waitlisted???" thread above, you'll see that someone posted about his acceptance on May 31st last year. However, that doesn't necessarily mean the same thing will happen this year.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bad hombre

I asked this same question at the uwo forum. Are there 'rejection' letters or does every non-acceptee receive a waitlist letter?

• 3 years later...

Archived