Premed 101 Forums

Thank you!

Guest Nightrider

Guest Nightrider

I just had my Queen's interview today, and wanted to say thanks to all the med students who helped out. It was a really great day, and I look forward to hopefully joining you guys in the fall. Thanks!

Guest wannabedoc

I just want to add an extra thank-you to all med students heping out this past weekend.

You guys made the interview process so much more enjoyable, and gave me a terrific impression of Queen's. Thanks so much!:eek

Here's another: THANK YOU!

Queen's gave me a better feeling than any other school I have visited. Thank you to all the medical students who volunteered their time,and to the organizers who put together a great package of activities. After this weekend, I am sold!

BJ

(Now I just hope that it all works out. . .:\ )

Guest Namgalsip

mmmmmmmmmm....those caramel apple martinis were yummmmmmm. I personally really enjoyed the chocolate mint but that's just my opinion (tasted like ice cream and I LOVE ice cream)

Here's another thanks! You guys did an amazing job!!!

Nams

Guest Jerika81

Hey, another thank-you to everyone at Queens that helped out this weekend. I loved Queens and now I want to go there more than ever. The only tough thing is that you've got us all so excited about Queens that getting a rejection will be that much worse.

Thanks for everything, including the post-interview pizza.

Guest MellowYellow

I'm not sure how many people in the 06 class read this board, but I'll certainly let everybody know that all of you guys had a great time.

Hope to see everybody again in September! (you think the interview weekend is good... wait till orientation week!)

Patrick

Queen's 06

• 3 years later...

Archived