Premed 101 Forums

Looking for a place to live at Queen's?

Guest Sarah371

Guest Sarah371

To All in the Class of 2006,

Want to live in a cool Victorian house with 15 other med students from all four years? Consider living in Medical House. We still have double rooms available for 3 men and 1 women.

Student's Medical House Incorporated is an independent group of student's who live together in a Victorian house 5 minutes from the medical school. Included in the rent is ten meals per week and unlimited camaraderie and fun.

As President of Medical House I invite you to come have a look we would love to show you around and answer all your questions about one of the best places to live while you study medicine at Queens. Phone numbers are available on the pamphlet you received with your acceptance letter.

So call and set up a time to see the house. I would be more than happy to answer any of your questions.

SARAH

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sarah371

Just moving the message back to the top of the list....there are still three spots left for Males to live in Medical House...so if you are interested give any of us on the list a call and set up a time to show you around. By the way the rent includes all utilities and 10 meals a week.....you are not going to find a better deal anywhere.

Sarah (Medical House President 2002)

Guest Sarah371

We do have spots left.....give me a call...i can call you right back if it is long distance....my name is on the pamphlet that you got in your acceptance package.

Guest TheWind

sorry I don't have the package with me right now.........but I will be coming down this Friday with my parents hoping to find a place and maybe we can check out the place

I will confirm later this week...........possibly Thrusday via phone

Guest TheWind

actually since I won't be home until later this week and I dont have my package with me, can U give me your # or e-mail (avoid long distance charge) so I can call you before i come down to kingston on Friday

• 3 years later...

Archived