Premed 101 Forums

Interview letters

Guest RAK2005

I e-mailed the admissions office recently, and they said, and I quote, "If you made the cuts you will get an interview." And then they confirmed the "cuts" to be those that RAK2005 mentioned, with an N in the writing section too. So everyone that made their cutoffs can relax, even if they haven't gotten the letter yet!

I am in the Montreal area, and have just received my interview letter. This is to inform all the canadian users that the first batch has been officially sent out. I would like to wish all of you the greatest luck and success.

Hopefully I will meet some of the interesting folks who offer their insight and wisdom (or general comments) on this forum, the night before the interview.

best...

Guest RAK2005

Congrats on the interview letter! I am going to be around for both interview weekends helping out, so I'll see you there.

PS - Bonus marks to the guy who shows up in a baby blue tuxedo.

PPS - Don't actually do that. :)

Guest DownupDown

You mean I'm the only one that wrote "Mornings are no good" as part of the sketch.

j/king.

But it is a good thing they scheduled me for the afternoon as there is a whole-other morning side not intended for viewers.

Guest RAK2005

If you get in, get used to mornings, 'cause we almost NEVER get mornings off... :)

But I'm pretty sure that you'll still go to med school despite early mornings, eh ? Hahaha. Good luck DownUpDown

Guest Ian Wong

The fear of early mornings will be gradually burned out of you until you get to the magical point in third year where starting at the hospital at 7:00 am seems a luxury! :)

Ian

UBC, Med 3

• 4 years later...

Archived