Premed 101 Forums

OFFICIAL Aug 06 MCAT Panic Thread!

paulchemguy

I broke my right hand today....so yeah...i think i'm gonna cry. Or more to the point, i think i'll cry when i void the test after the writing sample.

Is this your writing hand? Check their policies, they should either accomodate you with a computer or in some other manner or refund your money. You obviously couldn't finish the writing sample in time (if at all).

oooomgggggg my score in verbal is going downhill this week... today, I can't even understand many of the passages......... this is looking bad......... :(

hey paulchemguy,

that happened to me just before i wrote the mcat - prolly b/c i was overworking myself. if u r in the same boat, u wanna consider relaxing

I broke my right hand today....so yeah...i think i'm gonna cry. Or more to the point, i think i'll cry when i void the test after the writing sample.

Crap that sucks! You'll still be able to make a point which is the purpose of the WS right? That would go into the box on OMSAS "is there any reason your grades are not reflective of your abilities". Good luck!

Personally, I think I'm just going to panic all day. It's been working so well all week, why stop now?:rolleyes:

Archived