Premed 101 Forums

Releasing your MCAT score

How will we use THx to release our score to OMSAS?

Is there any option that allows us to do this, or do we release to each individual school? Aug. 2006 was my first time writing the MCAT so I am not perfectly sure how to use THx. Is the site pretty self-explanatory and I'm wasting a thread here? Let me know.

How do I know what my username and pasword is?

Do they send us through mail?

If we recieve it by mail first, would it be before OMSAS MCAT score sumission deadline? (Which is I believe Oct.14th??)

This is also my first time writing MCAT, so please excuse me for not knowing this stuff..

Your username and password are the same ones you used to create an account and register for the mcat. If you remember your username, you can have your password reset and sent to your email address. If you've forgotton both your username and password (like moi here :D ), you have to re-register. These options are available on the THx website https://services.aamc.org/mcatthx/

so if I re-register (since I have forgotten by username and password), would AAMC automatically match my username that I just created with the MCAT score from Aug.2006? How do they know which score is mine?just by looking at names and address?

Thanks for help..i'm still sort of confused.

Archived