Premed 101 Forums

Anyone have anything they want to share for the DAT?

hey everyone,

a couple of threads ago, i started a thread about trading MCAT material for DAT material. it was athe biggest bust ever. like 4 replies-- i think 2 were my own, actually.

if no one can trade, is it possible that anyone would be kind enough to give me anything that would help me study for the DAT like pdf tests and practice probs? i have just 2 texts-- by Barrons and Kaplan.

i didnt wanta just leech, so i tried to trade to make it look like i at least have something to present a la trade-off. anyone out there? :D

thank you both for your replies guys.

i think the science background should be alright then, b/c of the mcat but i want to do as much as i can for practice-- pity we dont get organic chem here.

i guess i'll start carving then, since i ordered extra soap and it prolly takes time and patience to master.

again, thanks for the replies!!! if theres anyone else out there, please just make a quick post as well.:)

I might be wrong about this, but there aren't any pdf files of practice exams available for the DAT unlike the Kaplan MCAT material. I know there are practice ones in the KAPLAN/IQ/Barron books, but they cater to the american DAT (except IQ).

Since you have written the MCAT, don't spend anymore time on the science and reading sections. Instead, start practicing the PAT and Soap Carving sections now. That's where you are not as prepared (MCAT has no equivalent sections).

hey Adversary,

thats what i've been working on-- PAT and carving. i looked over the science stuff in a couple of days. like you said, theres no other way i can have background for it. but thanks for letting me know about no pdf format material. sure does bite though.

Archived