heaton187 Posted October 17, 2006 Report Share Posted October 17, 2006 Hey everyone, I have a 3.8 GPA and a 33 S MCAT (PS 12, VR 9 BS 12). I'm a Canadian considering applying to the US and to Ireland. However, I know I'm very late in the game for the US (rolling admissions) and I was thinking of reapplying next summer (early on). Do you think I should apply to Ireland now (Nov. 15 deadline) or wait it out until next year and apply to the States and Canada again? Thanks! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.