Premed 101 Forums

Extracurriculars section

...Completly agree...

This section changed from last year and meant I had to cut out about half of what I had from 2005.

I have the same compaint about the employment section. I love the example, "Paperboy- roles: deliver papers; collect money". How about if you have a very good job with tons of responsibilities and roles beyond 'deliver papers'? There is no room!!!!

hi guys, i'm a little confused...and want to ask some questions before i start this section:

1) 59 lines said the original poster. and each activity MUST be 4 lines? why would they do that? 4 does not even go into 59? so does that mean we can only list 15 activities?

2) does it matter which order i put them into the application? or will they become chronoloigical

thanks. :o

would it be okay to mention a lot of stuff in the essay that we don't use in the EC section?

i have a lot of EC's...but i don't see the point in mentioning the ones in the essay in the sketch...i figure i can show more of myself by using different examples in the sketch. but i'm not sure if stuff from the essay needs to be in the EC list (For contact verifier purposes).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived