Premed 101 Forums

REPEAT: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Guest stepstofollow

Guest stepstofollow

;)

Please DO NOT respond to any posts by UWOmalestudent and linkinpark.

If they finally get no bites, they'll stop posting.

I think kaymcee said it VERY well in a previous thread...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still trying to understand what part of "DON'T FEED THE TROLL" people are having difficulty comprehending.

Stop responding to its[my edit] comments.

Every thread that he starts should have "0" in the "Replies" field.

Any post by him[ UWOmalestudent /linkinpark] in any thread should be ignored.

If, for some reason beyond me, you feel compelled to respond, keep it in a thread that has already been created rather than allowing this pestilence to spread.

Cheers!

Guest FungManX

It's really hard to just keep it all in though when we read the idiotic things that they post. I just want to unleash all my fury on them :evil

Guest iownhonda

It's not them. It's one moron and his imaginary friend (apparently his friend also has id to this site) posting these idiotic messages.

He won't be posting here for awhile because he is in the process of creating more login accounts to strengthen his "army." He needs more supporters of what he believes in, and to accomplish that he needs more of his imaginary friends to back him up. One way of doing this is by having one of his "pals" to post an agreeing message right after he posts a message, so that he feels a lot cooler and stronger.

Soon he is going to attack with 3 new additional members, each "attacking" right after the other. All visitors be warned of his upcoming attacks as they will be much more aggressive than the previous ones such as "dude you suck at life," or "I am going to be your boss in 10 years, fag."

Troll You're a f*cking garbage.

Guest FungManX

on the same note as richmond, the good guys[? (pre-meds)] are turning into bad guys

like anakin -> vader

"Lord Vader, RISE!!"

Loved that movie!

Guest stepstofollow

iownhonda & fungx:

Stop responding AT ALL to the trolls. No matter ANY commentary made by them, how angry it makes you, or regardless of the nature or content of any post made. For example, the reciprocated name calling by iownhonda does not help, although I understand the sentiment.

Thank you.

If you feel the need to respond out of anger etc. write it in word and then save it or delete it, or go tell someone at home and then move on. You'll get it out of your system without having to post on here.

Guest studentz

strange...this board was so good for so long, and then, almost out of nowhere, we get troll(s?) worse than those on sdn. will....not.....feed....

Guest UWOMED2005

I would like to point out

This problem has been only 48 hours

If the troll is making you particularly mad, feel free to take a couple day break from this board. The situation will be corrected shortly.

Guest vitegeist

on other EzBoard forums that I use, the moderators can block the troll's IP address. This doesn't ban them entirely, but it at least makes it a bit more inconvenient for them to spew their attempts at provocation.

Archived