Premed 101 Forums

Is everyone's stuff showing as 'received'

Argh this sucks, I have to resend two transcripts , and they said they wanted them as soon as possible...so i will have to pay for a rush order. I have receipts from both institutions with the date they sent them, I just am upset that i have to pay for it again.

I didn't send them, they were sent directly by the schools, but I did recieve confirmation copies from both institutions so I am 99% that they made it too memorial, ....I already reordered, I just hope they don't get lost again, because it was over 30$ to send rush copies:(

how frustrating, i just called today to let them know that they are being resent, I spoke with a very helpful lady on the phone who found my transcripts filed under my maiden name, which is what I thought happened. I wish i would have gotten her the first time I called, and would have saved some $$$$

Yah its a relief that its settled, but I am so cheap that its hard to let it slide lol.

I have a feeling my name change will cause me more headaches elsewhere. I knew there was a perfectly practical reason not to change my name, but I couldn't think of it at the time.

I pass out student loans every semester at my university. It's always a problem for the recently(and unfortunately not so recently) married folks. Pretty dumb. One of my students automatically comes in with her marriage certificate every year. Institutions apparently have much slower computers :D

I was relieved to see that most applications had "previous last name" as an option as well. I was only married for like 5 minutes but I had changed my name too-also for about five minutes :)

Good luck with the rest of the apps wrt your name, hopefully this is just a MUNs thing...

Archived