Premed 101 Forums

J-Walking and applying to medical school

Jixe

Yesterday, I J-walked at the school intersection. I know I shouldn't have, but I did. What makes it worse is that a cop caught me at the corner of his eye. I think I may have been reported as I watched the policeman drop his donut upon realizing my crime. I fled from the scene as fast as I could. Still, he may have taken a picture of me and I can't help but think that he may sabotage my chances of matriculating at a medical school in Ontario.

Will medical schools still consider my application despite my 40T and 3.98 GPA?

Sincerely concerned,

Jixe

(just having fun with ya, weirdity)

Yesterday, I J-walked at the school intersection. I know I shouldn't have, but I did. What makes it worse is that a cop caught me at the corner of his eye. I think I may have been reported as I watched the policeman drop his donut upon realizing my crime. I fled from the scene as fast as I could. Still, he may have taken a picture of me and I can't help but think that he may sabotage my chances of matriculating at a medical school in Ontario.

Will medical schools still consider my application despite my 40T and 3.98 GPA?

Sincerely concerned,

Jixe

(just having fun with ya, weirdity)

You're **** outta luck. It would be touch and go if you were caught littering, but jaywalking is an unforgivable offense. How could patients respect a doctor who traversed a road at an undesignated location? Who knows how far you're gonna go? I mean today you're jaywalking and tomorrow you're gonna be committing armed robbery using babies as human shields.

You're **** outta luck. It would be touch and go if you were caught littering, but jaywalking is an unforgivable offense. How could patients respect a doctor who traversed a road at an undesignated location? Who knows how far you're gonna go? I mean today you're jaywalking and tomorrow you're gonna be committing armed robbery using babies as human shields.

you guys are too funny!! ahahaha

Armed robbery using babies as human shields... :cool:

Jixe,

If you own up to it now, you might be able to get off under the alternative measures act. Just make sure that you have a really good lawyer. I know of one who works particularly in cases such as yours. It'll cost 5000 bucks, but it sure beats doing the 20 to life you're looking at as a fugitive at-large. Make sure that you turn yourself in asap, because if I see your face start appearing on McCain juice boxes, I'll be obliged to turn you in. All the best.

Archived