Premed 101 Forums

Yay!!! All done!

C'est finit!!! (I think I conjugated that wrong... LOL)

Nothing beats the feeling of hitting that submit button!

Man... I can't even believe the essay I submitted this year: pretty tongue in cheek, kinda dorky... didn't take myself too seriously, but it should be good for a laugh.

I actually said: "borrowing a tone from the adventures of Lewis Carrroll's Alice, I present to you: Isosceles' Adventures in Emergency-land"

I kid you not. :o

C'est finit!!! (I think I conjugated that wrong... LOL)

Nothing beats the feeling of hitting that submit button!

Man... I can't even believe the essay I submitted this year: pretty tongue in cheek, kinda dorky... didn't take myself too seriously, but it should be good for a laugh.

I actually said: "borrowing a tone from the adventures of Lewis Carrroll's Alice, I present to you: Isosceles' Adventures in Emergency-land"

I kid you not. :o

lol congratulations! Where have you applied?

PHEWWWWWW.... i submitted it with exactly 1 minute left.... I'm so glad it's over.. Worked on my essay until about 3 minutes left lol. It's not that I procrastinated though, I've worked on this for the past week, but I've re-written the essay at least three times because I didn't like it. I guess the topic just isn't one that really suited me. But glad to be over with it anyways. Hope everyone else got theirs in!

Archived