Premed 101 Forums

what average is needed

From 2008 they will only admit students who completed their DEC or B.Sc. full time and in a single program. In my case, since I have a "bac par certificats cumulés" (a minor and a major) and interrupted my studies to have a baby, I probably won't be able to apply again if I don't get in this fall.

Here's the link:

http://www.etudes.umontreal.ca/index_fiche_prog/145040_desc.html

It's under "satisfaire aux conditions suivantes"

Hi bobstar,

Yes, I'm pretty sure that my information is correct. I got it from Michèle Paumier, which is one of the people responsible for that selection. Here's the exact email that I got :

"Monsieur,

Les cotes de rendement universitaires des derniers candidats convoqués en entrevue sont:

universitaires connexes : 32.584

universitaires non-connexes: 32.600

Au plaisir.

Michèle Paumier

Technicienne en gestion des dossiers étudiants

Faculté de médecine

Études de premier cycle

Université de Montréal"

But for one thing, you should not rely too much on this, because they calculate your CRU (at UMontreal) based on the people that are in your program right now. Which means that with the same GPA, in the same program, you could have a different CRU from year to year.

Bottom line, the only thing you can do right now is hope, wait and prepare the interviews.

• 2 weeks later...
Deuxieme essai.

Est-ce que quelqu'un sait comment ils calculent le CRU pour ceux qui ont suivi leurs etudes en Ontario, aux etats-unis, etc?

je ne pourrais pas te dire exactement, mais si tu as suivi tous tes cours la bas, ca va etre considere (sorry no accents on this comp) comme n'importe quel bac. Donc ils vont prendre ton GPA et le convertir en CRU. Si tu a quelques notes ici et la, ben la je n'ai aucune idee. :rolleyes:

Archived