Premed 101 Forums

What do you do when you procrastinate?

What do you usually do when you procrastinate?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you usually do when you procrastinate?

• Nap/Eat/Watch TV
    • Shopping
    • Chat with friends (in person, phone, MSN)
    • Read novels/magazine/comic/textbooks(?!?)
    • Play sports
    • Daydream (ie.what if I get into med/ save the world)
    • Surf the web/ video games
    • Get drunk
    • I don't even know how I wasted those time!
    • Others (please specify!)

DVD. Well actually a Taiwanese copy 'cause a buddy of mine just moved from Taiwan and brought the whole set.

The DVD vs. downloaded thing is a hard issue for me in this regard. I have cable and can watch scrubs, but I don't really have time during the week so I won't feel too bad if I download season 6 when it is released. Just like tivo but without the box.

I've seen about 6 or 7 episodes of the Office, and quite honestly......I"M COMPLETELY HOOKED! Dwight is the man!!!!!:P

I know! It's soo funny, I was hooked as soon as I saw the first episode. It's just amazing.

I want to be a member of DWIGHT SHREWT'S ARMY OF CHAMPIONS! lol oh boy.

Facebook! Goodness gracious, I got onto facebook a few months ago and now all I ever do is look at people's pictures and write on people's walls.

That and check these forums and give random replies. When I reply to forum questions every day, then you know I have (a) midterms/finals or (B) lab reports/assignments/papers soon.

Facebook! Goodness gracious, I got onto facebook a few months ago and now all I ever do is look at people's pictures and write on people's walls.

That and check these forums and give random replies. When I reply to forum questions every day, then you know I have (a) midterms/finals or (B) lab reports/assignments/papers soon.

haha that is so funny .... I have the same problem! we should start a group counseling program:eek:

Archived