Premed 101 Forums

Transcript shows as not recieved

My reference just got updated despite him having sent it a few weeks ago. My transcripts are showing as incomplete.

I assume they are recieving mass amounts of mail right now and are slowly sorting it out. I don't think they would cancel the application if the transcript or reference didn't arrive on time (both are not under our control).

Cheers,

Most of my transcripts are from the U of A and I initiated my file in August so I think they just aren't updating transcripts until everything is in. But there's a note there that says not to worry about it because it might not be updated by today, so no stress.

As far as references being received, did you have your referee send then expresspost? If it's regular mail, it might not go that quick. Other than that, like Saberial said, they are probably receiving mass mail right now so maybe wait until mid next week to see if it shows up, then call them.

My transcript is shown under "completed" in Bear Tracks (and has been since like October), but my marks are still not showing up in my online Med App. I know that it says that it probably might not be updated until after Nov. 15th. I shouldn't be worried, should I?

Archived