Premed 101 Forums

Where is Everyone?

Hello fellow applicants to the 2007 entry class;

this board is way to quite.... where are you all? how are you doing? are you starting to get a bit excited/scared about hearing from ubc potentially in a month or two?

how do you spend your time (outside studying)?

Myself: I have started to read again some novels and follow up with news etc. Am quite broke with all these applications' fees etc (applied to a number of US schools); so, have to do some additional extra work hours etc.

I feel that I am getting slowly but surely conscious about happy/sad notifications....

Any body likes to share someting?

H2O

I am just happy I am done my phys chem and inorganic chem labs for the term. THe most difficult term I have had since starting university all while discovering I don't like chemistry as much as i thought i did. However, I still like biochem and organic...anyways...i'm not really expecting too much from UBC, I'm a 3rd year OOP.

• 1 month later...

Wow Leviathan! That sounds pretty darn intense!

I am not applying this year as I am only in second year, but I amazingly happy that I kicked organics mean little a-s-s and am currently just relaxing and enjoying the holidays. After such is a busy semester it is so nice to have absolutely nothing to do everyday.

Hope all of you are having good holidays!

UBCGuy

Archived