Premed 101 Forums

Apologies...

Hi there,

For anyone who might have received a happy wee note the other day from UofC Admissions with an interview invitation, first of all, congratulations! Also, there might have been a bit of an error made within it, i.e., in an effort to get the e-mail out as soon as possible, everyone's names were inadvertently included on the e-mail but were not blind-copied. I've heard that the Admissions Office did this inadvertently--this was completely unintentional--but in the few scant seconds wherein it was realized that all of the e-mail addresses had been laid bare, the e-mail had been irretrievably sent out. With respect to this, the Admissions Office feel quite badly and apologize profusely.

Cheers,

Kirsteen

I'm sure nobody cares about others knowing about their success. Screwing this up on the rejection notices would be a different story.

Personally, I liked getting all those other email address because I just made $2.53 selling the list to a spam company :D Brace yourselves for tons of "Hello I an Mbulu Mumbaku son on the late President of ........"

Only joking.

Archived