Premed 101 Forums

Interview invites ...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so frustrating... I received a "we cannot process your application any further" email on Friday even though I had made all the cutoffs. So I e-mailed them back, and have called them twice since (once even giving them my name to check) and they still haven't e-mailed me.

I'm starting to lose hope...

Finally got my interview invite today, a week and a half after getting the letter saying I didn't meet the necessary criteria. So obviously, I had LOADS of options when booking my interview, hah.....definitely had 1 day and time to "choose" from. Whatevs, i'm not complaining cuz it's much better than the 1st letter they sent me.

Never hurts to challenge anything if you think you have reason, you've got nothin to lose.

I got one saying I didn't meet the necessary criteria, which I think is wrong, so I emailed them saying so. I'm non-SWOMEN, MCAT above cutoffs, and I've got one year above 3.7, but that was the year where i only had 4.5 OMSAS credits, but 31 credits from uOttawa. So since they told me last august that this is ok, I don't see why I don't meet the criteria, so I contacted them about it.

Finally got my interview invite today, a week and a half after getting the letter saying I didn't meet the necessary criteria. So obviously, I had LOADS of options when booking my interview, hah.....definitely had 1 day and time to "choose" from. Whatevs, i'm not complaining cuz it's much better than the 1st letter they sent me.

Never hurts to challenge anything if you think you have reason, you've got nothin to lose.

what was the date and time that was left (just out of curiosity).

Archived