Premed 101 Forums

anyone having problems registering in Toronto??

Valency

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey,

yeah, me too. trying to register since 0850hrs. have been on the phone with aamc since then trying to figure it out. no dice so far.. apparently they're getting a ton of calls about having trouble with the payments. i have a spot on hold, but my payments won't go through :(

this is a freaking nightmare....

chrail

no, i don't have a seat anymore..it "expired"...BUT i did get to that screen saying they are processing my request...i really don't know if I should stay put or keep registering....maybe they are just backlogged with registrations and it will take some time for my status to refresh....???

ok, so i might be crazy... BUT.. i refuse to lose my 'hold' position for the place i want.. so, i keep going back to the 'home' part and refreshing to make sure i still have a seat on hold.. and as soon as it says i don't i quickly go back and try to book the same spot.

good thing it's a snow day and i'm snowed in..........

chrail, so when you were successfully registered, you did NOT get this:

"We are currently processing your request.

Please return in five minutes and check the home page for your registration status.

If you have any questions, please email mcat@aamc.org with "MCAT Status 100" in the subject line."

You got an actual CONFIRMATION right? this system is so messed up, incredibly frustrating

okay, so i finally got through, but i used a different credit card. try that and see if it helps. good luck guys. and yes, you get an actual confirmation page that says "Seat Reservation Confirmation. Please print this page for your records. You may edit information specific to this test window reservation by clicking on the appropriate tabs above..."

Archived