Premed 101 Forums

UBC Admissions?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi everybody! im new here

i just wana say good luck to everybody! i personally cried my eyes out after my interview cause my gut feeling told me i did really badly...but either way, its a good experience to have so no matter what, at least we got something out of it regardless of the end result :)

anyway good luck everybody!!! hope to see some good news in a week or two!

When I was applying to dental schools, I found it helps to focus on the fact that you have done all that you could and that it is out of your hands.

I have offered this in the past and will offer it again: for those who are accepted into UBC, please contact me if you wish. I will answer whatever questions you may have that will help you make your decision. The reason why I am offering this is because when I was applying there was no one to help me make my decision. Looking back, while I would still make the same choice, I actually didn't know that much.

Hey...so if you are informed that you have not been shortlisted (38/100) to acceptance, do you get a waitlist number?...

Things change so quickly with acceptance...I know somebody that was accepted onto the program at UBC in August...You have to hang in there...

I will have to take my own advice probably...I' keeping my fingers crossed...

Archived