Premed 101 Forums

Official UWO Thread

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone,

UWO in general is very delayed in sending students information. It is an exciting and nerve wrecking time for all of you but the wait so worth it when you get in. Just to give you a heads up. If the process is anything like last year, when you get an invitation you're going to select your own interview date and time through a website. The days can go rather quickly so have an idea when you would like to interview. It could be saturday or sunday, morning, afternoon, or late afternoon - the times will be listed.

If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Goodluck!

:D

Hey guys, while I don't know when the interview invites are coming out, I found this on the website and found it very interesting.

What are the minimum DAT scores?

As of the admissions cycle which will select the Class of 2011 (entering in September 2007), Schulich Dentistry will be using the Academic Average in its final selection process. This score is based on the scores achieved in the Reading Comprehension, Biology and Chemistry sections of the test. One must meet competitive levels in the Reading Comprehension sectional score in combination with achieving competitive academic grades in order to be invited to an interview. This minimum score on the DAT is subject to change depending on the quality of the applicant pool.

I always thought that Western looked at the carving score. However, this year they aren't looking at it. I just thought it was interesting. :cool:

Archived