Premed 101 Forums

Useful info regarding MCAT registration from PR

lost__in__space

I signed up for the princeton review course....I already booked a July sitting but maybe this might help someone else:

We know that MCAT registration has been chaotic to begin the computer based testing era! If you have a seat reserved for a April, May, June or July test date booked, you can disregard this message. If you didn't get a seat and are expecting to take the test this summer, this is is vital information!

AAMC has just announced that registration for ALL REMAINING 2007 MCAT test dates will open on Thursday, March 22nd “on or around 9am eastern time”! We can not stress enough the importance of being at your computer at 9am eastern to register to get a seat for the MCAT this summer.

AAMC has been adding test centres in Canada. They've also changed registrations dates, staggered registrations dates by region in the U.S, etc. So we can't say that this is the last word, but it is the latest.

What you need to do:

NOW: Go to AAMC.org/MCAT and set up your account! Don't be messing around with this on registration date.

THURSDAY, MARCH 22nd, 9am EASTERN TIME: Get online and register! Expect some chaos, expect it to take multiple tries.

yeah thanks for that info. I emailed aamc a little while ago and they said they were expecting to start registration on apr. 11. Thanks!

no problem..... i saw this and thought that it would be important to post/inform.....i put the april 11th date in my calender months ago and would be mighty pissed not to get a spot if i didnt get my July sitting...;)

Archived