Premed 101 Forums

Accepted/Rejected/Waitlist Thread

RiceWine is correct. No such rule exists for students that have completed a bachelors degree. I was in the same situation last year and had already started school when I had my convocation ceremony in October. Another friend of mine hadn't finished his thesis and completed it during the first unit. It's all up to you.

• 1 month later...
Accepted with Condition too! What are these conditions? Do we get an official letter / email of some sort?

Not sure if I should be super excited or cautiously optimistic!

I checked the help section of minerva, here's what it says

Admitted with condition

You have been conditionally accepted to the program specified. The condition(s) will be indicated in/with your letter of acceptance.

I checked the help section of minerva, here's what it says

Admitted with condition

You have been conditionally accepted to the program specified. The condition(s) will be indicated in/with your letter of acceptance.

We will also be getting the official letter around 9PM - Midnight tonight that will have all the conditions in it :).

I am on the waitlist for the OOP category, but in comparison to other schools, I don't think that the waitlist moves too much for McGill

I'm an IP (Non-traditional category) who has been waitlisted. Just wondering if anyone has an idea of how many waitlist positions there are for this category and what are the chances of any waitlist movement?