Premed 101 Forums

this wait....

only one week left...its driving me (and probably everyone around me) crazy!! It's knowing that it's 100% out of my hands at this point, can't do any more research/volunteering, can't get higher marks, prep for the interview, study for mcats...it's like i don't even know what to do with myself anymore!

I never fully understood the kindergarten song....but now I can...i am slowly going crazy...1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, SWITCH!...crazy going slowly am i...

is driving me crazy!!!

vent here! :P

my last exam of undergrad is tonight, but i kind of don't care anymore. i think i'll go outside and flip through these slides. its so beautiful in toronto right now

I can't believe you are just finishing just today...painful...I finished like 2 weeks ago and that was on the very LAST day of my school's exams.

I never fully understood the kindergarten song....but now I can...i am slowly going crazy...1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, SWITCH!...crazy going slowly am i...

Hanna Lee...you have just found me my theme song for the next week!

Honestly though folks...I too am terrified....I just feel like at this point I can't improve my application significantly...I've given it my all and done my best. I have nothing more to give! Now my name is sitting on some lists in some computers at some med schools. Hopefully it's sitting on a list that'll make me happy come may 15, but man o man....I just hope my best is good enough.

Hanna Lee...you have just found me my theme song for the next week!

Honestly though folks...I too am terrified....I just feel like at this point I can't improve my application significantly...I've given it my all and done my best. I have nothing more to give! Now my name is sitting on some lists in some computers at some med schools. Hopefully it's sitting on a list that'll make me happy come may 15, but man o man....I just hope my best is good enough.

ugh, came on the boards to see if a thread like this would be up by now. I thought it would sooth me to see everyone else suffering like me, but it didn't! Now its got me ever more scared and anxious! Darn it all...

*must try and concentrate on something else...*

i just want to know how many people are really confident about getting in or whether I am just the paranoid one...:confused:

lol....i actually don't know anyone who feels confident, even those with 5+ interviews. sometimes i'll be sitting there thinking fun thoughts of how happy/relieved i'll be to get in. then i try to bring myself back down to reality so i don't get too disappointed should it not happen. i think disappointment will be inevitible if one doesn't get in...but, i just don't want to expect anything, although deep down inside, its nice to still be hopeful.

Archived