Premed 101 Forums

Does anyone know why UBC does not post an official date to offer admissions. It seems implicit from past years and other western universities that the big day will be the 15th of May but, why won't UBC "advertise this". Admissions will only say that it is sometime in mid May, and they will not let out that it is the 15th. Why? I hope we actually DO find out on the 15th....

I have this weird feeling that with the extra seats being offered and shuffling around, they may make us wait longer?! I hope not though...

I only work a half day on Tuesday's, starting at 2pm pacific so I will hopefully know before I go into work. It will be tough to work if I get the red colored message maybe even harder if i get the green. The wait has been reasonable up to this point but now I am getting anxious.

I wish they would take off the green message from the "Interview Granted" message, so that I'd know right away if I was seeing my old message or a success message...

haha i agree... i was checking yesterday and the page sort of paused as it was loading, and it looked for a second as if the usual green list had changed into a green paragraph. my heart skipped a beat... but alas, nothing had changed of course.

i wish i had more to do right now...

I wish they would take off the green message from the "Interview Granted" message, so that I'd know right away if I was seeing my old message or a success message...

I know what you mean. My heart jumps everytime I go in to check my status and see "Congratulations, ...." in green. We already know that...take it off!! I really should just wait until the 15th rather than continuing to torture myself but I'm hoping that they will tell us before then. This year seems more nerve wracking than last...I hope I don't have to go through this again :)

My plan is to keep myself really busy this weekend to keep my mind off it. I have army reserve basic training 24-7 this weekend so hopefully that will serve as enough of a distraction.

Good luck :)

Archived