Premed 101 Forums

Countdown for U of A!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I know how you feel. I was doing pretty good staying calm until the big day became less than a week away. I have been reading the messages on here and though I should join in. I will keep my fingers crossed for all of you.

The office informed me they will be sending out forms to successful applicants, not with emails, but by snail mail... I'll be leaving the country on the 20th, a few days too early for snail mail. Calgary, on the other hand, has the wisdom to send forms out as email attachments on the 15th, which makes meeting paperwork deadlines easier for me. Gee I hope UofA comes into the 21st century soon.;)

I'm getting very anxious, too. My anticipation is starting to turn to dread, though. I've realized that during this wait I could get by on the hope that I would get in... but after tomorrow I can't get by on hope! I have an 11/180 chance of getting by on elation and a 169/180 of getting by on ice cream.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 1 day to go. Does anyone know when we should expect the e-mail from admissions? Do they send it out at midnight tonight or is it more like sometime before noon tomorrow? I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight either way.

Good luck to all of you.

Archived