Premed 101 Forums

Thats no good. haha

I have been anxiously waiting for almost 3 months now. I have been gearing myself up for tomorrow - not Wednesday, not next Monday - tomorrow.

If it is today, tomorrow or Friday, regardless this is an exciting week. However, the earlier the better.

Best of luck d

There is no new information on here - yet there are 22 people viewing. Are they just killing time between checking their application again though they know it's not updated until tomorrow. What are they looking for - something... So give them something.

There is no new information on here - yet there are 22 people viewing. Are they just killing time between checking their application again though they know it's not updated until tomorrow. What are they looking for - something... So give them something.

What else is there to do during this time? It feels better to be around those who are going through the same situation.. I could barely sleep last night. God knows what tonight and tomorrow morning will be like!!

Lurker here and busted.

Ok Ok, I give. I'll share some useful information with you guys.

Today will be a beautiful day, bright and sunny with minor high clouds. High up to 17 degrees with low humidity to make the day gorgeous for backdoor barbeque. We will also enjoy a gentle breeze of 10 km/h due west for the perfect touch to an evening stroll.

Here is my contribution for the day. Back to lurker mode.:D :D :D

What else is there to do during this time? It feels better to be around those who are going through the same situation.. I could barely sleep last night. God knows what tonight and tomorrow morning will be like!!

ya i did not sleep well last night either. although today i am so tired i feel much less anxious than yesterday, save for the constant nauseated feeling.

I have a general feeling of malaise with a hint of panic. I have recently began looking at the daily horoscope, which is the truest sign of desperation in my opinion, looking for some insight.

I now think horoscopes are great, they are so general and vague that you can make them mean anything you want. Viva la horoscope. BTW, I am a Leo and todays horoscope is very encouraging.

shaka

Does anyone else sleep and put their hand under their pillow? I always do this ... and apparently it's going to cause me problems later in life!

Yeah, I do that. I sleep more-or-less on my front with my hand under the pillow - although not under my head. It's just so nice that way. I can't give up my sleep position - I guess I'll just have do hand exercises to keep the circulation going well ;)

Archived