Premed 101 Forums

August/September Registration still available?

x-treme

Is it possible for spots in Canada for late August or September to be still available? or are they all filled up? From other threads it appears that you have to register extremely earlier, otherwise your SOL.

I was hoping to write in AB or BC in Sept.

The AAMC is being really shady about adding new seats. There are currently no empty seats in August or September, but if you wait about a month, there should be seats available. (This is based on e-mail correspondence and heresay from Cdn universities).

Thanks for the info.

When will there be an actual release date telling me if there will be seats open?

I'd like to stay within Canada to write it and by ensuring I have a seat in the U.S does not guarantee that I can transfer anyways.

If I don't get a seat this year, will I receive an email from the AAMC next year when the dates reopen?

Thanks

Yeah, I don't think there will be any more official release dates for this Aug/Sept...about 10 or so days ago, they also added seats in Vancouver, but there was no announcement on their website...you actually have to log in and check to see if any seats have been added in your city or wherever...

Thanks.

I might just sign up in Montanna, as it's only a few hours from Edmontom. If I can transfer i will. Hopefully they will have a seat available still and transfer to AB or BC if I can at a later date.

Will look tonight.

Archived