Premed 101 Forums

How are you feeling about the upcoming results?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How are you feeling about the upcoming results?

• Cool and confident
    • Nervous but hopeful - wearing out the refresh button
    • Nervous and resigned - sure you're getting the red text
    • Gone fetal

Weird thing is, I vacillate between all four options. Actually, I often start the day cool and confident then work my through to where I am fetal by the end of the night. Although, to be honest, a little self-medication has been smoothing out the edges for me.

I have been totally relaxed up until the past few days. The only change now is that everybody in my life who knows that I applied keep reminding me of the significance of what will come in the next few days. Believe me I realize this but worrying about it will not change it so I am trying my best to be cool because what will be will be. Right now I am going for a nice long run to clear my mind and relax.

Hey guys!

This is my first post. I've been a lurker for quite some time and decided to join up and start posting. I have a few friends who are waiting for the 15th as well, so I know how nervous you must all be. I'm applying this summer for the class of 2012, so if I'm lucky, I'll be in your position come May of 2008! Good luck to all of you!

I have been totally relaxed up until the past few days. The only change now is that everybody in my life who knows that I applied keep reminding me of the significance of what will come in the next few days. Believe me I realize this but worrying about it will not change it so I am trying my best to be cool because what will be will be. Right now I am going for a nice long run to clear my mind and relax.

Hi Patch,

I also went for a run. Good idea!! I feel much better! I am outside Canada; the weather is toooooo hot here; killing me. Just had a tunder storm, which will make the humidity even worse!

I am trying to get myself to study; not being at my peak productivity; and the worse thing is that the entire emotional imbalance won't be over after the 15th. Especially, in case of bad news it takes a while to swallow the news. I don't know how I am going to deal with the number of exams I have to write in June??

later,

H2O

Archived