Premed 101 Forums

Acceptance Package

Hey everyone, I am new to this forum, I've been lurking around for a while but never posted anything. But I certainly appreciate the advice people have shared in this forum, it's great!

I do have 1 question at this point. I understand that there will be an information package in the mail to the applicants that are admitted. I will be leaving BC for Asia in a few days and if the results do go out within the week (and if I get accepted), I most likely won't be able to receive the package to return it early enough to meet the deadline (if the deadline for return is similar to last year's which was end of May).

Does anyone know if there is any way to work around this, such as delaying the deadline for returning the package provided I pay the deposit right away in full, or me picking up the package in person and deliver it back to UBC in person before I leave town (I am not sure if the 2nd option is viable without knowing what's required of us to complete for the package)???

Thanks for the advice in advance. ;)

Hi,

I am in the same boat..er. plane?! I will also be away shortly after we get the news online but will possibly miss the package's arrival. What do we do?

Could some please reply with some insight? Thank you Thank you

i'm in the same plane/boat too kind of, but will worry about that if/when i have to... hopefully i do have to.

Archived