Premed 101 Forums

Dinner plans?

Hey, what do you guys all have planned for tonight? I may rent a couple of movies to keep my mind off of things. Any suggestions? My son's father is going away for a five week tour today, so it'll be just my three and a half year old and me.

Hey, what do you guys all have planned for tonight? I may rent a couple of movies to keep my mind off of things. Any suggestions? My son's father is going away for a five week tour today, so it'll be just my three and a half year old and me.

Well, I don't have a son's father and no three 1/2 yr, unfortunately. I am far far from Vancouver/Canada and toooo far from my family; all by myself and no friends etc; only a tough job and tons of studying (exams coming up in a couple of weeks). My stomach has been in my throat for the last few days and today: I have lost 1/2 of my liver, my heart is going frantic and my brain has applied for "insanity": I think it will get in. I really don't know how I am going to get through this next 24 hr. I will try to get as much studying done as possible in case I have to take off tomorrow and the rest of the week for mourning.

Have fun watching the movies. Make a cheese cake with your 3 and 1/2! It is always fun!

H2O.

I'm going to Berlin soon so my doctor gave me some ativan (anti-anxiety) for my flight fright and told me to make sure I try it out first to make sure I don't have an adverse rxn. So I thought, what the hell, today is probably a pretty good day to try it out. So far all is normal, except that my heart isn't pounding. It's kind of odd.

No Dinner plans....just ate some leftovers after work. But I'm heading out to volunteer at the hospital ER until midnight...hopefully I can keep my mind occupied and maybe not say anything stupid to the patients (which wouldn't be too unusual I guess :) ) Good luck to everyone!

Archived