Premed 101 Forums

Sept 19th Release?

janny_jan

smacky, don't worry. I mean this is just ONE exam and, personally, I don't think that it means anything. I understand that you're upset, but we all have obstacles to get through on this crazy course to becoming physicians. I know that I wanted to die when I got waitlisted at Ottawa U this last May (and never got called off of the waitlist). But I got over it eventually and summoned up the courage to try again. I may feel like hell now but things will get better with time :)

I took the Aug 20 test.

I'm currently in 2nd year, so I had never taken organic before.... and I had only started studying like 2 weeks before the test.... I also learned 60% of the physics/chem the night before the MCAT....

So you can imagine how worried I was....

On the day of the test..... I know i screwed up orgo, cuz i never learned it....

So i was quite surprised, and pretty happy:

P - 14

V - 10

B - 10

WS - T

34T

Really proud of physics/writing, but disappointed in verbal......

no retake!!! but i can't apply to calgary...... but i'm kind of happy about that not having that option. =)

GL to everyone else!!

Yeah, I have a 4.0 GPA but I would need like B11 V11 or B12 V10 I think to make the Calgary OOP cutoffs.

I considered applying to Calgary this year if I had done better on the MCAT, but I'd love to stay in Ontario, so I'm sort of glad I don't even have the chance to apply.

whoa, there goes one of my schools.... unless good news comes with my score soon!

Archived