Premed 101 Forums

The KSF review

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I bought the KFS review, mainly for the soap carving video. I thought the video itselft was extremely helpful in providing tips and techniques for carving a number of shapes. As for the actual PAT exams, I do not have much to compare it to, other than Kaplan Blue Book, but in my opinion there is quite a few errors..

If you are concerned with your carving, you may want to see the video... however, I would look elsewhere for PAT practice

Hey I bought the KFS review, mainly for the soap carving video. I thought the video itselft was extremely helpful in providing tips and techniques for carving a number of shapes. As for the actual PAT exams, I do not have much to compare it to, other than Kaplan Blue Book, but in my opinion there is quite a few errors..

If you are concerned with your carving, you may want to see the video... however, I would look elsewhere for PAT practice

don't wast you time on KSF review, waste of time and money

Just my 2 cent

The carving video are good practice

• 2 months later...

I ordered the ksf review for the canadian dat and its suppose to come with a carving video (the only reason I bought it for) but I cant find the video, I have installed their software and all I have access to are the pat,scie,rc, which are no use. I have emailed them 6 times but no replys yet!!!!!!!!!!! this is such a scam :( stay away from this product. does anyone know what I should do???????? has anyone bought this product. I also didn't recieve a confirmation email with my purchase for some reason.....(I have checked my spam @|)

Thanks everyone

Archived