Premed 101 Forums

western- references

straight from their site:

If applying from an Ontario University, please ensure you request all transcripts through the *Transcript Request* section provided in the on-line application process.

For those applicants who are not applying from an Ontario University, please request that all transcripts, in support of your application, be sent directly to:

The University Of Western Ontario

Professional Admissions – DENTISTRY

Stevenson-Lawson Building, Room 160

London, ON N6A 5B8

ATTENTION – Lynda Brodie

Please note: Reference letters and personal statements are not officially requested in our application process; however, these can be sent to the above Western address.

I don't go to an Ontario school so I had to request them from my university.

one word of warning, that address has no physical street number in it, and Canada Post lost a LOR of mine that was sent (guaranteed) via XpressPost. You could try couriering it, but I'm not sure that will work without a proper street address.

are you references going to be confidential or are you getting if from your referee and sending it yourself

a little off topic but I didn't want to make a whole new thread about it when the uwo application asks the time span you've attended your post secondary institution and it says from date to date what are you guys putting for your "to date" the date that you believe you will graduate or the current date like November 2007???

thanks

oh and what's this

"Please note that transcripts will not be automatically resent once your final grades are available. A new transcript request will be required. "

do we have to log back onto the uwo online registration site and request our final transcript or do we have to get into contact with our school and go about it that way?

i'm so confused

=/

Archived