Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums

changing predicted courses


Recommended Posts

Hello. I have applied to many medical schools this year and I filled out the five courses I planned on taking in the upcoming semester (winter 2008), but my university decided to offer more classes in my major (kinesiology) and now I think that I might take two different courses then what I sent away to all of the medical schools. I was wondering if I should email each of the schools? or OMSAS and AMCAS to let them know of the changes. If you have been in this situation or know somebody who has, advice would be appreciated.




PS. Would it be detrimental to switch from the introductory biochemistry (w/lab) to the second half of organic chem (w/o lab)?? Just found out the biochem prof is extremely challenging and the organic chem II fits better into my schedule. Thanks again!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...