Premed 101 Forums

Is there any way to view what questions we got wrong

on the DAT?

I emailed this question to CDA but I really don't think they understood what I meant to say

here's their response:

"For information on the DAT administration, please visit the DAT's website at http://www.cda-adc.ca/dat where you will find all the related information on how to request your DAT scores verification."

Yea I have no idea where I can find "DAT scores verification" at that website, actually i'm pretty sure I didn't ask to verify my scores, just to see what I did wrong. :mad: :mad: :D

so anyone know where I can find this information, because from the email response it seems that the answer to my question is on the CDA website, but I obviously can't find it.

Geez why can't she just tell me instead of directing me to their website

Sorry i'm just frustrated

thanks

-wisdom_tooth

I hear ya, trying to get a straight answer out of the CDA is like pulling teeth (excuse the pun).

But no, as far as i know, you can only get your written and carving scores verified, with no possible way of seeing what you got wrong. I think they like to keep a very tight lid on their pot of exam questions. I've never seen or heard of a breakdown of someone's actual score.

If anyone more knowledgeable can shed some more light on this, please do so.

I hear ya, trying to get a straight answer out of the CDA is like pulling teeth (excuse the pun).

But no, as far as i know, you can only get your written and carving scores verified, with no possible way of seeing what you got wrong. I think they like to keep a very tight lid on their pot of exam questions. I've never seen or heard of a breakdown of someone's actual score.

If anyone more knowledgeable can shed some more light on this, please do so.

lol

yea, I can never get a straight answer out of CDA. As I already thought, they're very hush hush about the DAT,with respect to giving out specific details about your score. I mean my problem is I can study and study and study, but if I keep studying incorrectly, or focusing on something that I may be strong in but spend less time on where I lack, then what's the point, it'll be another $230 that I'm donating to the CDA foundation lol. So I really need to know where if messed up royally so I can figure out what I need to study more. Maybe I should call CDA :confused:

btw, if DAT is so secretive about the questions they ask on the DAT then how did IQ publications get a hold of the real Canadian DAT questions. I mean they claim that the material in IQ publications is exactly what is found on the DAT, but now I wonder hmmmmmm lol

Archived