Premed 101 Forums

LSAT as a prep for VR

AdamP

Some of my friends are getting ready to take the lsats...it looks like it's all basically VR type questions...anyone here considered taking it as a prep or thought of becoming a lawyer? Any thoughts, does it sound like a waste of money, I've heard it's about $150 to write, but some people pay $8,000 for private mcat prep.

I've yet to write but I am constantly told how vicious VR is....and how it's the best prediction of how a doc will turn out....rattling garbage like that. I wrote the SATs which is about half passage based multiple so that might help a bit.

Cheers,

Some of my friends are getting ready to take the lsats...it looks like it's all basically VR type questions...anyone here considered taking it as a prep or thought of becoming a lawyer? Any thoughts, does it sound like a waste of money, I've heard it's about $150 to write, but some people pay $8,000 for private mcat prep.

I've yet to write but I am constantly told how vicious VR is....and how it's the best prediction of how a doc will turn out....rattling garbage like that. I wrote the SATs which is about half passage based multiple so that might help a bit.

Cheers,

If there's anything I learned, is people talk talk and talk. VR is tough but its doable. Try it for yourself before you start believing people's opinions. Remember that you are always more likely to hear complaints about VR rather than anything else.

http://www.e-mcat.com, register, get your free AAMC III and take a gander as to what its really like.

Archived